Order of Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raivi - Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiviunt

Raivi - Application Empty
PostSubject: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Tell us about yourself.
Hi everyone, my name is Raivi. I'm a 24 year old guy from southern Ontario, Canada. My main MMO is a game called Eve-online, where I play with a character by this same name. I was introduced to this game by a friend of mine who was mostly attracted to it by the name and has since stopped playing. I enjoy long walks on the beach, politics, and the salty tears of our enemies. Very Happy

What continent are you located on?
42. I'm located in the same area as CaiporA, Crazycarl, and ImperatorDK.

What is your current score?
19366, 140th place on the server as of time of writing.

How often do you play?
I log on a minimum of two or so times a day, and I idle online quite a bit as I'll leave the game open checking it occasionally whenever I'm at my computer.

What can you contribute to the alliance?
I've got a competitive attitude and I love to win, meaning that I'm willing to put in the necessary thought and work for the goals of the group if that means defeating and dominating others. I've got four cities so far with a lot of production and a quickly growing army, and I am waiting on building my first castle until I have a clear target to hit and clear direction in the game. I'm no stranger to working with a team and I'll be ready to jump right in and contribute to the expansion of the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox

Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:28 am

Very nice, you would make a fine asset to the team!
I will send you an invite :3
Back to top Go down
http://orderofnine.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:53 am

I think the invitation is bugged. I see a report about it but it's not in my invitations list. Can you try retracting it and trying again?
Back to top Go down
CaiporA
Leader

PostSubject: Re: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:00 am

U need to leave ur alliance first, them the invite will appear.
I will send u another invite aswell

And thanks to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 am

Ahh, didn't realize I had to leave my current one first. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raivi - Application   Raivi - Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Raivi - Application
Page 1 of 1