Order of Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application (18k+) Cont 41

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinerem

Application (18k+) Cont 41 Empty
PostSubject: Application (18k+) Cont 41   Application (18k+) Cont 41 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Hey!

My name is Dylan or Sinerem in game. I've been playing LoU since launch and have been really enjoying it. I play every day, and am constantly checking build queues and looking to improve my standing.

I'm on continent 41, and currently have 5 cities with a total score of 17675. I just recently got my military city mostly complete, and am working on recruiting units. Generally though I love producing as much supplies as possible, and contributing those to my alliance members who then can take over other cities and keep the alliance strong. I was an Officer in the Scourge of Mankind alliance (3rd member to join), and am excited at the prospect of joining Order of Nine to continue what we started in SoM.

Thanks for the considering me for Order of Nine Elite.

Sincerely,

Sinerem.
Back to top Go down

Application (18k+) Cont 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application (18k+) Cont 41   Application (18k+) Cont 41 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Hi,

Sinerem is from my old alliance Scourge_Of_mankind. He is really a helpful and smart player. He always supported me with troops and recources during I was sieged.
I recommend him for oo9_Elite, he will be an enrichment for our alliance.
Back to top Go down

Application (18k+) Cont 41
Page 1 of 1