Order of Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I would like to join oo9_Elite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sofus

I would like to join oo9_Elite Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Tell us about yourself.

I am the leader of neighborhood_Watch, we all wanna join

Im 35 years old, i live in Copenhagen, Denmark. I also play in world1, under the same name. In w1 i am part of a bigger and better organized alliance then here, with a lot of active players, and it sure is more fun. OrderofNine seems to offer much the same conditions, and a good bet for a winner on this continent, so i wanna join the fun!

What continent are you located on?

42 - 227/458

What is your current score?

37972 - 6 cities

How often do you play?

Way to often, try to keep my build/recruit queue full 24/7 Smile

What can you contribute to the alliance?

I have used cityplaner to build a couple of 68k/hour productioncities, i produce 4 million stone/wood/iron a day.
I have 2 militarycities, only militarybuildings, cottages and some goldproduction
I have lots of war expirience from world1, my practice world where i have taken 3.5 cities so far, im sieging a castle at the moment.

We know the issue of Scattered alliance could come up, but we realy don't care. They attacked us, they died, they barely scratched our defenses.
Back to top Go down
CaiporA
Leader

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi Sofus,

nice to meet u, lets wait tattle, kira and the leaders talk about that, prolly in 24 hrs we will have an answer.

But I'm glad about ur wish to join us and it prolly will be acepted.

see u later
Back to top Go down
Tattlefox

Tattlefox

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:46 am

Welcome aboard, you will be getting an invite :3
Back to top Go down
http://orderofnine.omgforum.net
CaiporA
Leader

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 am

Invitation sent!!!

remember u need to leave ur alliance and join oo9.

Wellcome feel free for everything and dont forget to post where u are going to attack, and another thing that I will speak later.
Back to top Go down
Sofus

PostSubject: Glad to be onboard   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 am

Thx for taking us in!

Do each member of NW who wants to join oo9 come here and apply, or is all of NW's active players auto accepted? Just gonna leave a note in the old headquarter, then i will be right back.

Sofus
Back to top Go down
CaiporA
Leader

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:35 pm

We make the decision, as the first request made by Ravanger, by accept all the NW members that are active, so if u can mail me the nick (please send it as in the game) I can invite them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join oo9_Elite   I would like to join oo9_Elite Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to join oo9_Elite
Page 1 of 1