Order of Nine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkstorm

Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... Empty
PostSubject: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:00 am

Hi Kira and y'all others. Kingwolf told me to apply for the Elites because I'm too big to sit at the kid's table. Sad
He must not like my smiling face anymore. I am so sad... but I guess that means I can run with the big guns... on C41... with my 10,000pt castle (plus the 5k I have there too)... and over 40k troops sitting there bored. Oh, and also a lot of resources I'm not currently using.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
kingwolf
Leader
kingwolf

PostSubject: Re: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:05 am

lol sorry darkstorm not that i dont like you just getting full :p
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm

PostSubject: Re: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:39 am

I was away for a few days... but I don't think I got an invite yet... can i get that?
Please? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:51 am

We just switched to a max rank policy for recruits set at 1000. If you hit that then you'll get an invite.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm

PostSubject: Re: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Yeah, I saw that... after I posted and e-mailed Kira directly. Smile
I'm in the Regs now though, so that's cool. Not sure how far from 1000 I am, but I am poised to gain rapidly if I so desire. Nice army, and open pickings nearby. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...   Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinggwolf no longer appreciates my company...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order of Nine :: Order of Nine Elite :: Applications-
Jump to: